Private Equity

Private Equity2018-11-12T00:45:16+00:00

Private Equity

We are experts in private equity. Private equity can provide the majority of the capital you need, taking 60% of the company, leaving you with 40% or they can be a minority equity partner. Minority private equity can leave you with the majority of your company.

They will, however, have certain negative covenants such as restrictions on raising your salary or making big investments. They are junior partners and generally do not have a say-so in the day-to-day operations of the company, but will participate in  major decisions.

Learn More

Financial  Services

We are an international financial advisory group serving all areas in financial consulting, including bank loans, SBA loans, venture capital, securing partners, joint ventures, strategic alliances, private equity, Real Estate Investment Trusts, equipment financing, IPO consulting, ESOPs and Angel investors

Ready to Talk